Facebook!

Photobucket

August 25, 2011

Christmas in August!

I've been making Christmas cards! Yes, that's right! I love all the papers and ribbons that are out right now for the holidays. Below is just one of the cards I had fun creating.
My Mom has pre-ordered cards from me to take back to sunny Florida. I was happy to create them for her!
Recipe:
Red Card Stock from Recollections
Green Card Stock from Recollections
Pattern paper from Recollections "Bright and Jolly"
Christmas tree cut using Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge
Peace stamp from Inkadinkado "Warm Holiday Wishes"
Around the edges of the green card stock I used a white gel pen to add dimension to the card
Green glitter paper from Recollections Signature paper line
Ribbon from Recollections
On the Christmas tree I used Stickles "Star Dust"

I have others I've made for her that I will post later. One is a very unexpected color!

No comments:

Post a Comment