Facebook!

Photobucket

September 12, 2011

Happy Monday

I had an excellent weekend celebrating my sisters birthday! My mom's birthday is just around the corner!! I created a card for her and thought I'd share it with you. Let me know your comments!

Materials I used to create card
MTFWSC36
Girl stamp from Taylored Expressions "Olivia"
Paper My Minds Eye "Everyday Tango"  LOVE this paper pad !!
Card stock Recollections
Ribbon Offray
Sentiment Stamp by Paper &  Co Studios "Cupcake"
Rhinestones by Queen & Co
Oval was cut from the Plantin School book cricut cartridge
I inked the oval using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distresss ink
Paper pieced the dress and leggings
colored image with colored markers from American Crafts
I also used colored pencils from Art Works
Hope you like this card as much as I do, it was so fun to make! Iwill be putting one up just like it for sale on my Etsy Shop! Stay tuned for those details!

No comments:

Post a Comment