Facebook!

Photobucket

September 27, 2011

Recycle, Reuse, What's old is now new!

Hi
My sister asked me to make a wedding card from the wedding invitation. I said ok, send it to me and I'll see what I can do. The invitation was very pretty. It had many elements on it: White embossed outside, black and white patterned paper inside, black ribbon, and deep red ribbon, also it had a tag with the bride and grooms name.
After cutting up, stamping, gluing, bows and bling, here is what I'm sending back to her. I had to make the envelope for the card as well as it's a 5x 5.5 card, so I decided to use elements of the invitation on that as well. I love the results, and a huge thanks to my sister for asking me to do this.

If you have been invited to an event and need a card for it, why not send me the invitation and I'll create a personal card for you too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment